Every You Every Me

Originally I named this playlist "We're 20" but that excludes some listeners.  To some this playlist might not make sense, but as a 20-something it summarizes my life currently as an university student.  You feel lonely in big crowds and every one tells you it's the best time of your life, but then, why do I feel this way?

"Instead of stressed, I lie here charmed.
Cuz there's nothing else to do,
Every me and every you."

1. Follow The Cops Back Home - Placebo
2. Blood Bank - Bon Iver
3. Friends And Lovers - Incubus
4. Different Names For The Same Thing - Death Cab For Cutie
5. Get Home - Bastille
6. Solid Gold - Al Bairre
7. Cigarette Daydreams - Cage The Elephant
8. The New Year - Death Cab For Cutie
9. Every You Every Me - Placebo
10. Please Bleed - Ben Harper
11. Used To Be - Beach House
12. Drive - Incubus
13. Night Time - The XX
14. Skinny Love - Bon Iver

Listen to it: 8tracks

0 comments:

Post a Comment